Slides etc. from presentations
Feel free to cite more in the comments.
- Explorations in the Virtual DOM: How React.js Impacts Accessibility by @MarcySutton
- My Audio Description Talk @ CSUN by Terrill Thompson
- Digital Accessibility Legal Update – CSUNATC 2017, Slideshare by Lainey Feingold and Linda Dardarian
- What is new in ARIA 1.1 and the Authoring Practices Guide by @jnurthen
- Social Media and Accessibility By Gian Wild
- Automatic A11y – past, present and future of automated tooling by @detonite
- What Comes After WCAG 2.1 (project Silver) by @slauriat and @jspellman
- Resources from the Inclusive Design Fundamentals workshop by Dennis Lembrée, Caitlin Geier, and Matthew Isner.
- Mobile Pre-Conference Accessibility Workshops by Paul Adam
Other reviews, etc.
- CSUN 2017 Assistive Technology Conference Backchannel by Microassist
- Quotable Quotes from CSUN 2017 by Dennis Deacon
- CSUN report— 2017 (personal summary) by Stomme poes
- CSUN17 Notes from Ling-Yi Kung
More awesome stuff
By IBM Va11yS, or Verified Accessibility Samples, is a repository of live working code samples that designers and developers can easily access to test with different assistive technologies and tools.
OATMEAL – An accessibility testing methodology for the web, by eBay. Stands for Open Accessibility Testing Methods for Experts And Layfolk—nice!
Mind Your Lang by Adrian Roselli from role=drinks event.
More from CSUN17 Flickr album by Dennis Lembree