The web/digital industry certainly moves fast, and arguably even more so in the accessibility field. Here are some good resources to help keep you updated.
- WebAIM monthly newsletter
- WebAIM Web Accessibility E-mail Discussion List
- Web Design Update newsletter by Laura Carlson/University of Minnesota
- a11yWeekly newsletter by David A. Kennedy
- You can also join a LinkedIn group relating to accessibility, such as Accessibility Innovators and Accessibility Consulting, and receive email updates.
- Axess Lab Newsletter
- Skip Links curated by the HackerYou Web Accessibility Club
- Smashing Magazine newsletter – resources for designers and developers
- Front-End Focus newsletter – front-end news, articles and tutorials
- AbilityNet newsletter – how technology can help disabled and older people
Know any others? Please leave a comment.