The web/digital industry certainly moves fast, and arguably even more so in the accessibility field. Here are some good resources to help keep you updated.
- WebAIM monthly newsletter
- WebAIM Web Accessibility E-mail Discussion List
- Web Design Update newsletter by Laura Carlson/University of Minnesota
- a11yWeekly newsletter by David A. Kennedy
- Axess Lab Newsletter
- Skip Links curated by the HackerYou Web Accessibility Club
- eAccess Bulletin by Headstar
- IAAP Newsletter by International Association of Accessibility Professionals
- Funka Newsletter by Funka Nu
- Intopia Newsletter
- t12t Accessibility Newsletter mostly news from Sweden and Europe
- Deque Systems newsletter
- Accessibility Action by OpenConcept
You may find others on this other list of digital accessibility newsletters by Digital A11y.
- LinkedIn groups relating to accessibility include Accessibility Innovators and Accessibility Consulting
- Smashing Magazine newsletter – resources for designers and developers
- Front-End Focus newsletter – front-end news, articles and tutorials
- AbilityNet newsletter – how technology can help disabled and older people
- Microassist’s Accessibility in the News – weekly digest
- PEAT Newsletter – by The Partnership on Employment & Accessible Technology (U.S.)
- INDATA Mailing list and more by Indiana Assistive Technology Act (INDATA) Project
Know any others? Please leave a comment.
Updated March 30, 2019