Wow, many opportunities in digital accessibility opening! (U.S.)
- Associate Director of Digital Accessibility at Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Campus Accessibility Specialist at University of Illinois, Springfield, IL
- Head of Accessibility at Twitch in San Francisco, CA
- Accessibility Tester at Collabera in San Francisco, CA
- Web Accessibility Engineer at UBER in San Francisco, CA. Plus iOS Engineer and Android Engineer positions!
- Senior Software Engineer (Accessibility) at Microsoft in Redmond, WA
- Web Developer (with accessibility skills) wanted at Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR
- Process Manager – Digital Accessibility at Capital One in Richmond, VA
- Lead Front End Developer (with accessibility skills) at Peak Democracy, remote
- Accessibility Tester at Ibiztek Solutions in Austin, TX
- Lead Accessibility Analyst at Visa in Austin, TX
- Software Engineer, Mobile Accessibility at Airbnb in San Francisco, CA
Follow me, @a11yJobs, and @LyndonDunbar on Twitter for more!
All in U.S.:
Follow me and @a11yJobs on Twitter for more! Also props to @LyndonDunbar for tweeting some of these positions.
More great opportunities in the digital accessibility field (all U.S.):
For more, on Twitter follow me (@WebAxe) and @a11yJobs.
Some great opportunities! (All U.S.)
- Accessibility Tester (Section 508) at VFO (Freedom Scientific & Optelec Brands) in New York City, NY
- Senior Accessibility UX at BBT bank in Raleigh, NC
- Workday seeks a User Experience Accessibility Associate Product Manager, Pleasanton, CA
- SSB BART Group seeks a Manager of Digital Accessibility Consulting, San Francisco, CA
- SSB BART Group seeks an Accessibility Team Lead, in San Francisco, CA
- Google seeks a Software Engineer, Accessibility, Mountain View, CA
- Akraya is sourcing a contract Accessibility Specialist (6 mo+), San Mateo CA
- Personnel is sourcing a full-time Accessibility Expert (Insurance industry), San Francisco, CA
- Added: Lead Accessibility Specialist at Wells Fargo (multiple locations)
For the Silicon Valley/CA jobs, credit to @jennison @a11ybay @a11yjobs.
Wow, plenty of great open positions!
- VP of Accessibility & Disability Strategy at University of Phoenix in Phoenix, AZ.
- Sr. Product Manager – Accessibility at eBay in San Jose, CA (preferably).
- Web Accessibility Specialist at WebAIM in Logan, UT.
- Web Accessibility Program Manager at Microsoft in Redmond, WA.
- Front End Engineer, Accessibility at Adobe in Seattle or SF.
- Assistive Technology Coordinator (Specialist – ATC Production Lab) at Utah Valley University in Orem UT.
- Accessible Technology Specialist at Miami (of Ohio) University in Oxford, OH.
- Assistive Technology Coordinator at The University of Massachusetts Amherst in Amherst, MA.
- Accessibility Project Coordinator at Florida Coalition Against Domestic Violence in Tallahassee, FL.
- Lead Accessibility Consultant at RNIB, location is flexible but requires travel to head office in London, England.
For updates, follow me (@WebAxe) and @a11yJobs on Twitter!