Here’s a great list of videos and YouTube channels about web accessibility, assistive technology, and more. And from some excellent sources!
- We Are Nomensa YouTube Channel
- Yahoo Accessibility YouTube Channel
- AbilityNet YouTube Channel
- AccessOntario’s YouTube Channel
- MIT Assistive Technology: Universal Access
User Accessibility Testing YouTube playlist by Joseph Karr O’Connor
- Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure (GPII) [Great example of audio description]
- How Assistive Technology Works: Video Demonstrations (University of Dundee, Scotland)
- For videos about accessibility from this year’s Google I/O, visit the Web Axe blog Accessibility at Google IO 2011.
- Older, but still fun! WCAG 2.0 Theme Song