Dennis speaks with @Jennison Asuncion about his big move to Silicon Valley from Toronto, new Meetup groups and camps, CSUN14 and other fun things.
Download Web Axe Episode 99 (Jennison Powers Up Silicon Valley)
- The first Bay Area Accessibility and Inclusive Design Meetup is Monday,
February 24March 3 at Evernote in Redwood City, CA. Follow on Twitter with hashtag #a11yBay.
- The first Accessibility Camp Bay Area is Saturday, March 15 at LinkedIn in Mountain View, CA. Follow on Twitter at @A11yCampBay and hashtag #a11yCampBay.
- The third Global Accessibility Awareness Day is Thursday, May 15. Date has changed due to European holidays. Follow on Twitter at @gblA11yDay and hashtag #GAAD.
More new groups:
- New meetup in Denver: Front Range Accessibility and Inclusive Design. @a11yFR
- New meetup: Charlotte Accessibility & Inclusive Design.
- New meetup in Pittsburgh Area Accessibility Meetup.
- New meetup: New York City Accessibility & Inclusive Design. @a11yNYC
- New meetup in Sarasota, FL: Wandering Parrot
- The last time Jennison was on Web Axe was Podcast 95, 2 years ago, when he and @JoeDevon discussed the inaugural Global Accessibility Awareness Day.
- Follow @a11yEvents on Twitter for related event updates.
- Catch Dennis and Jennison at the Bay Area events and the CSUN14 conference in sunny San Diego in March!
- Learn more about accessibility camps at accessibilitycamp.org and a11ycamp.org.
- List of Regular Accessibility Meetups on WebAIM.