Dennis speaks with @Jennison Asuncion about his big move to Silicon Valley from Toronto, new Meetup groups and camps, CSUN14 and other fun things.
- The first Bay Area Accessibility and Inclusive Design Meetup is Monday,
February 24March 3 at Evernote in Redwood City, CA. Follow on Twitter with hashtag #a11yBay.
- The first Accessibility Camp Bay Area is Saturday, March 15 at LinkedIn in Mountain View, CA. Follow on Twitter at @A11yCampBay and hashtag #a11yCampBay.
- The third Global Accessibility Awareness Day is Thursday, May 15. Date has changed due to European holidays. Follow on Twitter at @gblA11yDay and hashtag #GAAD.
More new groups:
- New meetup in Denver: Front Range Accessibility and Inclusive Design. @a11yFR
- New meetup: Charlotte Accessibility & Inclusive Design.
- New meetup in Pittsburgh Area Accessibility Meetup.
- New meetup: New York City Accessibility & Inclusive Design. @a11yNYC
- New meetup in Sarasota, FL: Wandering Parrot
- The last time Jennison was on Web Axe was Podcast 95, 2 years ago, when he and @JoeDevon discussed the inaugural Global Accessibility Awareness Day.
- Follow @a11yEvents on Twitter for related event updates.
- Catch Dennis and Jennison at the Bay Area events and the CSUN14 conference in sunny San Diego in March!
- Learn more about accessibility camps at accessibilitycamp.org and a11ycamp.org.
- List of Regular Accessibility Meetups on WebAIM.