Next year the event will move a bit north to Anaheim, California. CSUNATC19 is planned for March 11 to 15, 2019 at @AnaheimMarriott.
- Crowdsourced Google Sheet of all the presentation slide decks (bit.ly/csunatc18) Google Sheet by @mactoph.
- Slides and handouts shared by presenters at the 2018 CSUN Assistive Technology Conference, GitHub, by @JamalMazrui.
- Potholes of Discrimination: A Post-CSUN Legal Update Wrap-Up and Recipe for Staying Ahead of the Legal Curve: Bake Accessibility into Your Organization by @LFLegal.
- Story on CSUNATC18 by San Diego Union Tribune
- Microsoft’s CSUNATC18 presentation decks (mostly PowerPoint)
- Accessibility Heuristics for Designers: 10 General Rules of Thumb For Accessible Design (PDF via Google Drive) by @CaitlinGeier @DBoudreau.
- Waking Up to Digital Accessibility: How the CSUN Assistive Technologies Conference helped me find my calling, by Louise Clark @lclark070607.
- Added: Slides: TPG at CSUN 2018.
— Web Axe (@webaxe) March 22, 2018
— Glenda Sims (@goodwitch) March 21, 2018
Best statement #CSUNATC18 “Accessibility is not rocket science, maybe it should be, we went to the moon & still waiting on ACCESSIBILITY”
— Rima Maldonado (@RimaMaldonado) March 21, 2018
— Cordelia (@cordeliadillon) March 23, 2018
— Jennie Delisi (@AT_NMT) March 23, 2018
— Dennis Lembrée (@dennisl) March 22, 2018
— Web Axe (@webaxe) March 23, 2018
Live from #CSUNATC18 with Sue Boyd and Lainey Feingold, "Beyond Compliance: Staying Out in Front of Digital Accessibility Legal Trends." Presentation: https://t.co/orAR5YQ0V4 pic.twitter.com/fKriDn58xG
— MSFT Accessibility (@MSFTEnable) March 22, 2018
— Deque Systems (@dequesystems) March 21, 2018