Some great accessibility events coming up!
- Sep. 19 – Annual Boston Accessibility Conference in Cambridge, MA.
- Sep. 26 – A11y Camp NYC in Brooklyn, NY
- Sep. 29 Learn About Digital Accessibility At UC Berkeley in Berkeley, CA.
- Sep. 30 – Debugging Accessibility with Alice Boxhall at Google in San Francisco, CA.
- Sep. 30 – Accessibility DC at Blackboard office in Washington, DC.
- Sep. 30 – a11yQC at Université Laval in Quebec, Canada (in French and English).
- Sep. 30 – Chicago Digital Accessibility and Inclusive Design at Razorfish in Chicago, IL.
- Oct. 6 – A11yYOW Social Evening in Ottawa, Canada.
- Oct. 17 – Accessibility Camp Toronto at OCAD University in Toronto, Canada.
Did I miss anything? Please add in comments.
Update Sep 24: added Ottawa and Chicago events