Some great accessibility events coming up!
- Sep. 19 – Annual Boston Accessibility Conference in Cambridge, MA.
- Sep. 26 – A11y Camp NYC in Brooklyn, NY
- Sep. 29 Learn About Digital Accessibility At UC Berkeley in Berkeley, CA.
- Sep. 30 – Debugging Accessibility with Alice Boxhall at Google in San Francisco, CA.
- Sep. 30 – Accessibility DC at Blackboard office in Washington, DC.
- Sep. 30 – a11yQC at Université Laval in Quebec, Canada (in French and English).
- Sep. 30 – Chicago Digital Accessibility and Inclusive Design at Razorfish in Chicago, IL.
- Oct. 6 – A11yYOW Social Evening in Ottawa, Canada.
- Oct. 17 – Accessibility Camp Toronto at OCAD University in Toronto, Canada.
Did I miss anything? Please add in comments.
Update Sep 24: added Ottawa and Chicago events
2 replies on “Upcoming Accessibility Events”
I’ve also been getting invitations for this..
IAAP Access 2015 : IAAP’s inaugural conference
October 21-23, 2015, at the Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa in Henderson, Nevada
Nov. 12-13 – PDF Accessibility Days at the Royal Library in Copenhagen, Denmark
The event is international in nature, conducted entirely in English.
The target audience is those with an interest and/or need for PDF accessibility. Their announcement mentions that includes “AT user advocates and users interested in accessibility, …administrators, including webmasters, who are obliged to publish accessible material on their websites, and decision makers who need to understand accessibility needs and relevant legislation.”