There’s so many great web accessibility links in the Twittersphere that I felt compelled to do another roundup of resources.
- Must Read: Quick (Accessibility) Tips (with links to blogs) from 456 Berea Street.
- JAWS Ate My Tables by Jared Smith of WebAIM.
- How many disabled web users are there? by Joe Dolson (6.8% of U.S. population over 15 years old!).
- Google Apps now have even better support for blind users using WAI-ARIA
- Mark the Date! CalWAC – California Web Accessibility Conference February 8 – 10, 2010, Santa Clara, California.
- Happy 10th Birthday WebAIM! Reflections on 10 years.
- How to Maintain the Accessibility of Your Site
- 10 Simple Web Accessibility Tips You Can Do Today (cheers for #1!)