Transcript sponsored by Crein: Centre de recherche et d’expérimentation sur l’inclusion numérique (Centre for Research and experimentation on digital inclusion). An organization from Québec, Canada, “promoting digital inclusion of persons with disabilities”.
News & Articles
- Web Accessibility Initiative – Mobile
- Colorblind fix – Augmented Reality
- Alt Test Treatments in Various Browsers
- The AccessU West conference by Knowbility scheduled for January 10-12 in San Jose, California, has been officially cancelled due to low registration numbers.
- Accessibility Toolkit on OneForty
- New series: Fixing Alt – If Web Browsers Were Celebrities
- Crap irony: Response to Twitter Keyboard Shortcuts
- HTML5 Sanity Check and Podcast #83: Fate of LongDesc in HTML5
- Seeing more web accessibility jobs opening: More Web Accessibility Jobs!
- 5-Year Web Axe Anniversary podcast with 9 guests!
- Third year in a row nominated for .Net Mag awards; haven’t made finals yet. Accessibility in .Net Mag Awards
- Major a11y updates in Drupal 7: Podcast #85: Drupal 7 Accessibility
- Critique – New Section 508 Web Site
- The CA.gov Web Site Accessibility Page
- Dennis’ first CSUN rocked. Link Roundup including CSUN – March 2010
- Web Axe in BBC Podcast