Dennis and Ross review a few excellent web sites. Each provides great accessibility as well as being standards-compliant.
- Ross’ relaunch of 3.7 Designs
- Assistive Technology Boogie (Flash) by Inclusive Technologies
- Volunteers/donations wanted for transcribing Web Axe podcasts
- CSUN was great! A few of the many folks Dennis met and hung out with:
- Future Midwest Detroit
News & Articles
- iPad releases — accessibility
- HTML5 + Quake
- Canvas element is powerful, also huge accessibility concern
- When ever you use :hover, also use :focus
- Microsoft offers UK users a choice in browser
- Hat tip to all the techie 2010 April Fools Day jokers!
- In 2001, a new easy-access version of Tesco.com was launched, making the online shopping service available to a higher number of customers. In 2002-3, the web-based business made a profit of £12.2 million, more than 30 times that made in the previous year.
- Reference: 3 case studies on Universal Design.
- Won 2009 Vision Australia award for web site accessibility.
- Developed by Mike Cherim
- Article on 2-year Anniversary
- Built on WordPress!