Here are some good tools, code examples, and other resources for developing with WAI-ARIA. Know any other good recent ones?
Accessibility Inspector for FirebugAInspector Sidebar add-on for Firefox
- Juicy Studio Accessibility Toolbar
- WAVE 5
- Web Evaluation Tools Bookmarklet
- Deque WorldSpace FireEyes
- WAI-ARIA techniques with code examples (by 3Needs)
- Accessible jQuery-UI Components Demo (by Hans Hillen)
- OpenAjax ARIA Examples (great except the lack of use of Anchors which I strongly recommend)
- ARIA Resources on MDN
- Using WAI-ARIA in HTML (W3C Draft)
- Introduction to ARIA (Slideshare by Interactive Accessibility)
- ARIA Gone Wild (CSUN session by WebAIM)
- Diagram of HTML5 Structural Elements with ARIA Landmark Roles (on Flickr, by yours truly)
3 replies on “Tools & Code Examples for ARIA Development”
In terms of framesworks/toolkits, I recommend AccDC by Bryan Garaventa.
Please change the AInspector link to point to:
Thanks Jon, done!