Here’s a list a accessible HTML5 Media Players—I have not tested them all—and some articles on how to build one yourself. Know any others? Please leave info in a comment.
- Nomensa’s media player
- JW Player by LongTail
WebPlayer from Yahoo and the WebPlayer WordPress pluginClosed.
- The Workshop video player
- Acorn Media Player (via @ghindas, author of Opera article below)
- MediaElement.js (via @BruceL’s comment below. This is the one I forgot!)
- Video.js – an open-source HTML5 video player
- Able Player – accessible cross-browser media player by Terrill Thompson (GitHub)
- OzPlayer by AccessibilityOz
- Fluid Project VideoPlayer
- Accessible HTML5 Video Player by PayPal
- Plyr – by @sam_potts. Nice work!
Do It Yourself
- Accessible HTML5 Audio Player with Yahoo! Media Player Fallback by Terrill Thompson
- Practical Cross-Browser HTML5 Audio and Video by MSDN
- Accessible HTML5 video player by Dev.Opera
- HTML5 Video Player Comparison
- Embedded YouTube Test by Terrill Thompson
- Media players and accessibility by AccessIQ
- Captioning YouTube Video and Providing Accessible Controls