Here’s a list of some great links relating to web accessibility going around Twitter last week.
- An excellent, open, web accessibility curriculum from WaSP InterAct (@waspinteract)
- Captioned Interview with Ken Harrenstein (Deaf) and T.V. Raman (Blind) both Engineers at Google.
- AIR 2 Beta, Introducing Accessibility Support
- Automatic captions in YouTube
- Upcoming web accessibility training courses for professionals from the RNIB; 15-19 Feb 2010; Liverpool, UK.
- Input for HTML5 needed: Do you find table summaries helpful?
- Gov 2.0: Transparency without accessibility? Nearly 20 percent of Americans need sites such as Recovery.gov and Disability.gov to improve accessibility features.