The lastest version of the W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines is discussed by Dennis, Ross, Jared Smith and Joe Dolson.
Download Web Axe Episode 50 (Analysis of WCAG 2.0)
- Refresh Detroit, June 20th – Catherine Hayes Inner Circle Media, Ruby on Rails
- Refresh San Fran? Refresh San Jose? Who’ll start one?
- Do you feel that (good) progress is being made after the concerns voiced about a year ago?
- Do you feel that “Success Criteria” make more sense than the previous “Priority levels/Checkpoints”?
- There is still a “loophole” for an alternative accessible page. Is this acceptable?
- Valid code is still not a requirement (politically motivated?). Should it be?
- Do you think that the WCAG 2 is too broad and vague?
- Is the quick reference an acceptable method for developers to understand WCAG2 if the actual documents are to complex?
WCAG 2.0 Links